- Be brave.Take risks.Nothing can substitute experience.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
- Through preparation makes its own luck.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Talent is God-given. Be humble.Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
- I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- The principle of true art is not to portray, but to evoke.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
- Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.
- I would rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not.
- Age is no guarantee of maturity.
- A goal is a dream with a deadline.
- The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they give up.
- Luck is the residue of design.
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
- The secret of joy in work is contained in one word-excellence.To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.
- To be trusted is greater compliment than to be loved.
- Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs; therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in adversity.
- Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.
- If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior theater demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
- The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast -you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong. because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.
- At 20 years of age the will reign, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment.
- To love someone is to identify with them.
- Strong reasons make strong actions.
Lose Yourself , Change Yourself.